Code of Conduct
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of cyberiacafe.club; they are here to provide you with an insight into the site and moderation policies:
All users, local and remote, are expected to adhere to the following interaction principles:
All users, local and remote, will be considered in the wrong in a conversation that goes sour if they participate in the following:
- Posting work of others must be credited to the artist/author, and must contain some form of analysis or opinion on the work posted. Pure reposting of other people's work is not permitted. Fair Use of copyright may apply here.
- Respect boundaries as placed by others.
- Be respectful and apologize if someone tells you that you cross a boundary accidentally.
- Give people space if you accidentally push past a boundary.
- If you are on either side of this and are worried about the situation escalating, contact the admin or a mod.
- Tag potentially upsetting content such as violence/blood, politics, and other potentially upsetting topics.
This is not an exhaustive list. If any of these don't make sense, please speak with an admin or moderator. We are more than happy to help you understand the problems with these kinds of behavior.
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Microaggressions ("not all men", white/man/cis-splaining, using the wrong pronouns to address someone after being corrected, etc)
- Demanding education on problematic behavior from a non-admin/moderator
- Skirting the lines of being a troll, or directly trolling
- Sharing DM screenshots or quotes from DMs & private communications publicly without all parties permission
- Going on explicative rants to no one in particular or @ someone in particular
- Creating memes of someone without their permission
- Not tagging potentially sensitive toots
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Unapproved News bots, post bots or follow bots
- Untagged pornography and sexually explicit content
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobia and/or violent nationalism
Zero tolerance for harrassment or bullying — your account will be immediately suspended.
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, impede other users from utilizing the service, degrade the performance of the service, harass other users, or incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.